Spectacles



 Spectacles. 
The most annoying thing right? I did a survey of around 15 people who have specs and literally every single person said that they are the most irritating thing on earth. I agree to this too.

Welcome back to month 2 of  "Faltu Friday" where I talk about something totally random which ya'll may relate to :)

I got chashma  about a year a ago and OMG its literally been the worst thing ever! Well after braces. It initially started out with a low negative power but then it went zoop after a few weeks. For me it started with not being able to see my school board AT ALL. It was all so hazy with words jumbling up, which probably most of you experience if you don't wear specs and try to look far. 

After 3 weeks of this, I finally came around and told my mom that I needed specs. So naturally she first took me to a ophthalmologist to check if I needed specs. After the entire process of the eye-drops to going to the shop and getting glasses of the correct power that actually suited my face, my "safety" phase kicked in -_-

You could ask anybody and every single one would agree to the fact that I was treated my glasses like a child. Every single minute I would either be cleaning it or keeping it safely in my box with the lenses facing up. Around a year in, I genuinely don't care about even wearing them, cause they are SUPER painful. Especially with online classes going on, wearing that with headphones is absolute torture.

I know, I know, it will harm my eyes but its agonizing :'( 

Anywhoo, I have no idea where my specs are right now so I'm gonna go look for them because I low-key need to wear it because my eyesight has been spoiled big time.

Take my advice, WEAR EM SPECS because its not worth the pain it causes later. They give too many headaches and cause a lot of strain on your eyes if you don't.

Drop your experience if you've ever had spectacles and how they might have tortured you in some way 😂.  Do share and subscribe for new content every Friday :)

Signing off,

Kuhu :)


Comments

  1. This blog post is so relatable. When I first got specs my head used to pain a lot because of the power being high and me not being used to it. But now I genuinely dont care... loved this post by the way...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Constant Comparison Circle

The part about College Applications NO ONE wants to talk about.

Consistency and the 4 Year Special

Next Stop: Graduation. Ft. Senioritis.