CS is a Funny Subject


"Ugh I can't solve this right now, I'll do this as homework."

The homework:


Stuck to the computer,

Eye power going up,

“Come outside for dinner”

2 minutes hours - Let me just finish this mock-up!


Decoding at two in the morning,

With a cup of coffee at the side,

How did I fall in love with the subject?

Okay, I tried!


System.out.println();

Or print(‘I’m gonna win’);

The inevitable battle between Java and Python,

It’s 3am. Why am I hearing a violin?


Gah! This code is killing me,

I’m just gonna go sleep now.

Binary code and The Matrix in my mind,

The answer came up in my dream somehow?


Hopped on to the computer,

Single handedly making the coffee industry a billionaire,

Ladies and Gentlemen, she’s solved the code!

It’s time to get out of your sleepwear.


From “Hello World”,

To a 10th grade ‘Tech'- Tac Toe,

A 3 line code,

Became a kilo.


Can’t wait to study this in the future,

Probably going to get a lot worse,

But Hey! It pays off at the end

It makes your brain a lot more diverse.


~Kuhu


Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel month 30 of #faltufriday!
I hope you enjoyed reading my poem on a night I spent coding.

CS is a Funny Subject. It kills my mind if I can't solve a code, but somehow I still love it :) I love how my braincells actually do some work to solve the program and it's indescribable when you get it. What made my love towards CS even more was having amazing teachers who taught me to think rather than (rote) learn, so that's why I always believe that a pedagogue can change your outlook towards a subject. Though not everyone resonates with my love towards this subject, I would recommend everyone to give it a try once!
Please share and follow if you enjoyed my poem and stay tuned for more content, every Friday. Signing off, Kuhu :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Constant Comparison Circle

The part about College Applications NO ONE wants to talk about.

Consistency and the 4 Year Special

Next Stop: Graduation. Ft. Senioritis.