Aeipathy



Heyy! Welcome back to month 6 (OMG 6?!) of #faltufriday where I talk about something totally random. Aaj ka post is based on my passion for photography and how I relish performing it.

Now I'm not the kind of person who understands literature and 'hidden meaning' inside pictures blah blah; like I can never do that kinda stuff :P 

I really enjoy nature photography; mainly of water bodies and trees.

Here are few of my favourite clicks and the stories behind why I love them.


Number 1: 

Bruadarach 


I am personally very fond of this click because it shows the real beauty of nature. There's zero filters applied on this picture and the image just gives out calm vibes to me.  It exhibits a very serene and quite atmosphere and the serendipity of the colours in the sky is just exhilarating. I took this picture a couple of weeks ago and have been obsessed ever since. I love it because this scene was there for just a second I knew that I needed to take THE shot and I did. Most of you might have seen this already on my social media account, nevertheless, here's a better look of it.

Number 2 : 

Cathect


This picture was taken on one of the best days of my life and it's probably the reason I love it so much. I had gone on a trip with my best friends and we didn't get a single picture except for this one. We were literally throwing stones and trying to climb up the tree to get the coconuts to fall down. Has to be one of my most cherished memories. Fun fact: I took it on a hammock :)

Number 3 : 

Sang-froid


The main reason  I love this picture is due to the mix in the colours in the sky and a silhouette vibe attached to the picture. The sky at the time was actually yellow but while adjusting the lighting on my phone, it started giving a pinkish-orange hue to the sky and I just knew that I had to take a click that second.

Number 4 : 

Nubivagant


The cloud formation. That's it. That's the entire beauty of this picture. It's enough to speak a thousand words. 

Number 5 : 

Psithurism



i.e. the sound of wind in the trees and rustling of leaves. I took this picture by accident :P Basically, I was riding on a horse and my camera opened up accidently and instead of closing the app, I clicked on the camera button. After getting down I saw the picture that was taken, and I was flabbergasted.

Okay! So that was it for today! Thank you so much for such a great month. To all the people asking, they're not shot by a professional camera, its just my phone 😂Don't forget to share and subscribe for more content every friday! If ya'll wanna see more of my photographs, check out my Instagram page :)

Signing off,
Kuhu :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting High School

(famous) Animated films x Life Lessons

Teacher Cyber-bullying

What's Causing So Much Anxiety in Students?