Am I Doing Everything Wrong?


 


Am I doing everything wrong?

Why can't I ever get it right?

Is this not the correct way?

"Oh my God, just get up and fight."


It's been so long

I can't seem to do it 

I feel like giving up

She says "Shut up, go for a run and get mentally fit!"


They will laugh at me

They'll talk behind my back

"So what?" she said,

"Just go and have a snack."


I'm doing this wrong

I have the instinct 

This is not the way others do it

She said, "You can be distinct!"


I don't have the time

I don't have the press

She said, "Who cares?"

"Stop taking so much stress!"


I've been doing it for so long

I've found no outcome

Should I just give up?

"Please get this thought out of your system"


I'll be the talk of the town

Once everything opens up

THEY'LL TALK ABOUT ME

"Mhmm, yup"


So..? Is this how it ends?

Me spiralling down a vertigo

"Just chill!" screamed that voice in my head;

"Can you please just go with the flow?" 


"Please stop letting

These stupid thoughts get in your way

You're doing just fine

You can't let them stay!"


I heaped a huge sigh of relief

Before the attack came on

"Breath, breath, breath

You'll deal with this at dawn."

~Kuhu


Hi! So today's #faltufriday's post was something I've been thinking on writing for a really long time and I couldn't really find a way to pen down my thoughts in a better way🤷‍♀️ I tried giving it a humorous twist to this but it isn't the style I usually write it so might be a little rusty. I'm still working on making myself better :)

Don't forget to drop your thoughts and share and subscribe for more content every friday! Comment your suggestions below for next week's post too!

Signing off,

Kuhu :)

Comments

  1. ahhhh wow that... really hit me tbh. i feel kinda exposed with the part about just going with the flow too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Constant Comparison Circle

The part about College Applications NO ONE wants to talk about.

Consistency and the 4 Year Special

Maggi-An emotion