My Biggest Fear.

 I cannot believe I'm about to expose myself like this.

    Deep breaths.

 Calm down.

(I'm Kevin in this picture.)

Hey everyone and welcome backzo to month 33 of #faltufridays!

I have always been petrified by this one thing (wait wait, I'll expose it soon - right now I need to clickbait) that has made my childhood (and teenage) a living hell. I mean literally. 
There hasn't been a single party or celebration where this "thing" hasn't marked its grand presence and left me terrified. 

Yes, guys. You guessed it right (I'm guessing lol)

I have an irrational fear of Balloons.

I know it sounds extremely stupid, but yes. It is true.

If you ask me for the reason behind this fear, I have no clue.
I discovered it when I was 4 at a birthday party and a magician had come to perform. With what my vague recollection entails, I remember seeing a glazed balloon being cut into half by an axe, making a booming sound, a brief moment where I felt that I had fainted, and then my mother trying to get me to stop bawling.

Ever since then, balloons, particularly balloons bursting, have become my biggest fear.

And you might be thinking, "It's just a sound - what's the big deal? It happens to everyone."

Uh..does everyone get a fever every time a balloon bursts?

Mhmm. *resists the urge to say yes/yup for the third time in this post*

Luckily, my family and friends have been very considerate of my abnormal fright.
They didn't put up balloons at the surprise party they threw me!!

Anywhoo, since my close circle is aware of my (rather weird) scare, I figured, why not share it with the whole wide world now?

Thank you for reading today's post and I hope you enjoyed learning something new about me :)
Don't forget to share and follow for more content, every Friday!

Signing off,

Kuhu :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting High School

(famous) Animated films x Life Lessons

What's Causing So Much Anxiety in Students?

Teacher Cyber-bullying