HAPPY 2 YEARS!!

(Face reveal part II!)

 HELLO EVERYONE!!

Welcome to MY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL #faltufriday BLOG POST!!

(okay enough with the screaming now)

Thank you so so much to literally everyone out there who has supported me these past 2 years - couldn't have reached here without y'all <3

I took a short poll on my Instagram asking what you all would want for a 2 year special and majority of y'all voted for 

My reflections and learnings over the past 2 years 

(without further ado, let's get to it!)

To be frank, I actually did not imagine myself writing a blog post for a 2 year special. Not that I didn't see this as a long term project; just didn't hit me 2 years ago when I started out that I would come this far so fast.

I know it sounds clichéd, but the first thing I'd say that I learnt from blogging would be perseverance. I'd had both good and bad days, some posts took off and some didn't - but I wouldn't let the ones that didn't break through bring me down (of course my best friend would be there to uplift my spirits on the days that it did). Nevertheless, that didn't stop me from writing every week because there was SOMEONE out there who needed to read this.

Secondly, "trying my best" to stop procrastinating. I have always had a hard time dealing with prioritizing activities and chosen to just give up everything and just watch Netflix. Ever since I started blogging, I would have a positive deadline over my head that would push me to write weekly and help me be consistent. 
I started with one activity of not procrastinating, blogging, which spread to other of my ventures as well such as academics and extracurriculars. 

Awareness.
When I blog, I consciously try to avoid just plagiarizing and making my writings a dump of stuff I found on the internet. I use the internet as a source of inspiration but also understand everything that I'm writing thereby educating myself and thinking about how to simplify it in my work.

 Every topic I write on requires research. This has also taught me to use the internet carefully and try to distinguish between the fake and real.

Last but not least, New connections and friends!
I can't begin to count the number of people I've interacted with on Mental Health ever since I started my blog. Blogging gave me a voice (I promise I'm not trying to be cliché). It feels great to know that people want to approach me and talk to me about this field because they want my opinion on it and I feel elated to talk to new people in a field I'm so personally interested and involved with. And all of these people are not just limited to my school, but globally!

These were just a few of them! Let me know in the comments if you have any more questions :)

That was it for today!
I hope you guys liked reading and knowing more about me! Thank you all so so much for all the love and support through these past two years <3

Cheers to Year 3!

Signing off,

Kuhu :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting High School

(famous) Animated films x Life Lessons

Teacher Cyber-bullying

What's Causing So Much Anxiety in Students?