Embarrassing Moments in School

 Hello everyone!

Welcome back <3

We've all at some point been through epically hilarious and embarrassing moments at school. 
Many at times, the situation may have landed us in trouble and also led to a great amount of overthinking, but nevertheless, we've got ourselves out of it pretty soon. 

I recently went through a very embarrassing situation at school (haha I'm not disclosing what happened), and the way I handled the situation led to a ✨moment of past reflection✨

Back when I was in 7th grade, I used to freak out whenever I went through anything  that would involve me coming under the limelight - I'm talking profuse sweating and a burning sensation in the throat freak out. 

Now, in 11th Grade, when I went through (what I went through at school), I didn't have this feeling for the first time. Instead, I laughed it off. 

And that's when it hit me - laughing it off was the best solution.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that we should laugh at any given situation that has landed us in trouble, but learn to recognise silly ones that are not worth racking your brains over.

Most of us are wired to freak out over an often silly situation. How much ever you'd wanna run away, people are more likely to forget about it if you laugh at yourself or make a joke and deal with it confidently.

We've all heard of the saying: "People won't remember your embarrassing moments when you grow up", but they will while you're in high school. So, instead of beating yourself up for it every time it comes up, forgive yourself and let yourself move on from it - people will soon too.

Don’t dwell on it. It's not worth it.

My purpose of authoring this post, is less of awareness and more of a reminder to my seventh grader self and everyone that these moments pass and probably might turn up to be a great conversation starter once. 
Also, side note, if you have seen a person go through an awkward situation in school, try to be a good person and not make it uncomfortable for the victim by bringing it up all the time - they probably might not enjoy that. 

That was it for today's post! Hope y'all enjoyed reading it. Don't forget to share and comment for more content, every Friday!

Signing off,
Kuhu :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting High School

Teacher Cyber-bullying

(famous) Animated films x Life Lessons

The "Therapist Friend"