Mental Health Movies: Bollywood Edition


 Hey everyone!

Welcome back to month 29 of #faltufriday and the last one for this year!

As many of you are aware, I am HUGE fanatic of movies, and even more of Bollywood. 
For this month's Faltu friday, I thought why not cover my two favourite spheres:

Bollywood Movies and Mental Health!

I'm gonna try my best to keep off spoilers so without further ado,

Let's get to it!


Firstly, I have no idea why half the people I've spoken to haven't watched this film. 
It's an incredibly heartwarming and comedic film with a really good turn of events in the middle. 
I'm not that great at critiquing movies, but Sara Ali Khan's acting in this movie was spectacular and Akshay Kumar's role and acting was...epic.
Definitely worth a watch - 10/10 would recommend 


When we think of movies that involve Mental Health in Bollywood, Dear Zindagi tops the list.
Most of us have probably watched this film, but if you haven't, I would recommend you to - it's a really nice, lighthearted film with a couple of 'life lessons' we can all use.


Most of us have watched this for the hilarious comedy that it is. 
It's not revealed till the end that this movie is actually based on a mental disorder.
Nevertheless, 100% worth the watch - especially for the amazing costumes.


Last but not the least, Kartik Calling Kartik.
If not for the plot, watch it for the songs. Absolute bop.
(+ the acting and ending)

That was it for today!
Be sure to check out my other posts on Bollywood and Movies here:


Don't forget to share, subscribe and comment down your favourite films in the comments below!
Stay tuned for more content, every Friday!

Signing off,
Kuhu :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Constant Comparison Circle

The part about College Applications NO ONE wants to talk about.

Consistency and the 4 Year Special

Maggi-An emotion