2021-A Thrilling Escapade

 HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME BACK TO THE LAST POST OF THE YEAR!!

2021 has been one of the most enthralling year for the 'Damselz-in-Sanity's family. 

Today's post is based on the biggest milestone's we have achieved over this year- every month!

Without further ado, let's get to it :)

JANUARY

A low-key month, starting off with the year. Gradually gaining a lot of popularity and audience midway, and publishing my very own pieces of photography.
Best post of the month: Aeipathy

FEBRUARY

Things took off. 
All of the posts went viral and brought in SO MANY new readers. My dm's were flooded with praises of all of the post-cried at most of them cause they were so sweet-knew that my posts started to influence people in the positive way and, published my very first poem.
Best post of the month: Procrastination

MARCH

A small bump in a highway of success.
Though a lot of popularity as compared to the previous month wasn't gained, it marked the end of hiccups. Why? Keep reading and you'll get your answer :)
  Best post of the month: Benefits of Crying

 APRIL

BOOM.
Literally BOOM. 
All of them. 
One of the most successful months so far. We crossed over 400+ new readers just that month and all the posts went viral. I had the opportunity to take my very first interview this month and boy was it a success. So many people congratulating me, sharing my posts and what not! An incredible month indeed.
Best post of the month: Surprise!!

MAY

Amazing month again-had an unexpected(not kidding) post go SUPER viral. Most of it was based on Anxiety and the #faltufriday was just WOW. Never knew my immense love for Bollywood films would be so common!

Best post of the month: My Love For Bollywood

JUNE

I honestly have no words to describe this month-all of them fall short. It was THE MOST AMAZING month EVER. All the posts: VIRAL. My dm's: FLOODED. The love and reach: UNCOUNTABLE(600+???) The most unexpected yet BEST month of blogging: June, 2021. A smol victory: WE GOT VERIFIED BY GOOGLE!

    Best post of the month: Mental Struggles Of The LGBTQ+ Community

JULY

As good as it gets.

Viral, viral, VIRALLLL.

YES. 

Posted another-one could say prequel-poem on my blog-response to which was MASSIVE! We hit a milestone of crossing over 5000+ global readers too!

A thrilling month, but little did I know what awaited me.

Best post of the month: What's Causing So Much Anxiety in Students?

AUGUST

ONE YEAR.

August 2021, marked one year of Blogging and by far the most happening month of the year. I was fortunate to get interviewed for the very first time. Tons of activities through the month made it stand at number 2 of the most happening months of the year! The #faltufriday of that month was something I should have done at the beginning of my blogging journey but ironically the most engaging post of that month!

Best post of the month: HAPPY ONE YEAR!!

SEPTEMBER

Another great month!

Throwing light on some unspoken issues, this month gathered most of its popularity through it. Most of it was spent preparing for something even better. Flooded dm's, yet again-only for the next month to get 10x.

Best post of the month: Bullying-Does It Still Exist?

OCTOBER

MY VERY FIRST COLLAB! What an amazing experience! Throughout the week of World Mental Health Day, the team I had partnered up with and I organised loads of fun activities. In less than 3 days of the month, we hit a milestone of crossing 6000+ readers! An amazing month indeed; to add to that, pretty tough competition for the spot of the best post of the month.

Best post of the month: Queen of Silly mistakes and Journaling 

NOVEMBER

The awareness month.

All of the posts were based on Eating Disorders inspired from recent activity that took place in front of me. 

Best post of the month: The Glorification Of Eating Disorders

DECEMBER

A crazy journey with a happy ending. As we enter into the new year of 2022, I don't think 2021 would want us to end in a distorted manner. An incredible month after all-most of the posts: viral again! Crazy amounts of support filled in my dm's coupled with some unique ideas that struck my mind(dw you'll know soon)

Best post of the month: The Pressure to be "Perfect"

That was it for today's post! You can also check out the posts for each month under the archive section on my page.

Thank you all so so much to everyone who have supported me through this year. Couldn't have reached here without y'all.  

Comment down which month you guys first came across my blog and your favourite month below! Here's to another great year ahead :)

Wishing all of you a prosperous and great year ahead,

Signing off,

Kuhu :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Constant Comparison Circle

The part about College Applications NO ONE wants to talk about.

Consistency and the 4 Year Special

Next Stop: Graduation. Ft. Senioritis.