Wait..3 years already?


 Literally shivering in disbelief as I author this blog because OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN THREE FULL YEARS TO BLOGGING!!!!

Thank you to every single person out there who's read/is reading my blogs and has supported me in this journey. I genuinely did not think 3 years would pass by so quick and blogging would become such an important - and a root to several other journalistic pursuits - activity for me.
So, once again, I owe it all to you guys :)
I love you.

I spent an unrealistically excessive amount of time thinking about what to author for this year's 'blog-iversary' (hoping this catches on haha) but finally came to a conclusion which I hope you all enjoy :)

Blast from the past?

3 years on paper doesn't seem like much. But when you break it up into 36 months, 1095 days, and 1,576,880 minutes...

So much has happened in the past 3 years and it would only make sense to share some stats with you guys :)
For starters, this is my 159th blog post!
We built a community of over 14000+ readers (organically with no social media handle); with over 260+ overall comments but only 10K readers from India 🤔
I was particularly surprised to see that Ukraine, France, Russia and Italy were on the charts!

And we got verified a year in? And held an Instagram trend?
Bro. Crazy stuff man.

But my sabse jyada favourite part of blogging?
Not the numbers, not the "fame"; it was the ability to help.
Help destigmatize Mental health taboos, help up-and-coming bloggers avoid the mistakes I made, and help the world become a 1% better place to live in.

They say never forget your roots, and I greatly resonate with this saying.
Had I not picked up the courage to try this -rather- unorthodox activity, I probably (most definitely) would not have had so many different avenues in the field of writing open up for me.

I still have a pretty long way to go till I become a 'great' writer; but hey, it's a trial and error process, hmmph?

And if I'm reflecting on my past, I have to mention my top 3 posts :)

Mental Health Version:

Glow ups
The Therapist Friend
Self Doubt

Faltu Friday Special:

Harvard you this fine day?
Why 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Is Your Ultimate Binge
Life Lessons from YJHD

But, but, but

It has never been so smooth sailing. 
If I'm mentioning my top posts, I should also be honest and share the posts that didn't take off.
Here are a few that I enjoyed writing but they just didn't work out :')

I know this post was extremely haphazard and completely unstructured but let's call it an ode to the very beginning of 'Damselzinsanity' and oversee it?

I can't thank you all enough for these past 3 years; despite all its ups and downs, I'm glad I could sail through. Let me know if you have any questions for me in the comments below and cheers to an even more successful year four!

Signing off,
Kuhu :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Constant Comparison Circle

The part about College Applications NO ONE wants to talk about.

Consistency and the 4 Year Special

Maggi-An emotion